Reverence and Lost Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess I'll do this?

4 posters

Go down

I guess I'll do this? Empty I guess I'll do this?

Post  Kiayia Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 am

Hi! I'm Kia. Yes, that's my real name. I didn't get too creative with my character's name, I know. Bahah. I like to pronounce her name as "Kia- YEA-UHHHHH" because its funny that way. Sounds like shes in a rap song.
I'm 21. I'm from Ohio, but I'm playing on the West server because thats where my friends were. NOTE: WERE. They left me and quit playing the game. Sad sad.
I'm a full time student majoring in sculpture and minoring in printmaking. When school is in session I never have the time to play because I'm so gosh darn busy. I've been playing since late August-ish 2010 and I'm still in the 50's if that tells you anything.. But from September 2010-January 2011 I was studying abroad in the UK, and I couldn't exactly play over there. Lol Razz

I don't talk much on the guild channel because I'm usually doing runs and I totally zone in when I'm playing. Sorry. I'm nice, I swear, and if you ever get the chance to talk to me I can prove it to youuuuu! Smile

thats me over there. A little bit of an old photo, but oh well Smile

Ooh and if you have a Facebook feel free to add me. Just say you're from the guild Razz facebook.com/markiawright

Last edited by Kiayia on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiayia
Kiayia
Marrec's Subordinate
Marrec's Subordinate

Back to top Go down

I guess I'll do this? Empty Re: I guess I'll do this?

Post  Alliauna Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:57 am

^.^ awesome of you to join us... sounds like what happened to me all my friends "used to play" I joined west server because tha'ts where they all chose .. I should be on east :3 I'm the last one of that group that still plays we all came from Shaiya Eternity together played with them for 3 years then they start dropping one by one. Its great to have you hope to get to finally talk to you! you are a quiet one lol ... I'm kind've the same way .. I'll wait until I'm spoken to normally
Alliauna
Alliauna
Fiona With The Ban Hammer

https://vindictusch91.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiayia Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:06 am

Alliauna wrote:^.^ awesome of you to join us... sounds like what happened to me all my friends "used to play" I joined west server because tha'ts where they all chose .. I should be on east :3 I'm the last one of that group that still plays we all came from Shaiya Eternity together played with them for 3 years then they start dropping one by one. Its great to have you hope to get to finally talk to you! you are a quiet one lol ... I'm kind've the same way .. I'll wait until I'm spoken to normally

Thank you! :3
Yeh. I played FFXI online for waaaaaay too long and thats where we all came from. They all moved on to WoW, but I refuse to play WoW because I'm sure I'll become a freakin' zombie and I would probably drop out of school and gain 200 pounds. Bahaha! I get addicted waaay too easily to video games..

And yeah, I'm also kinda afraid I'll be annoying if I talk too much on the guild. I don't know. Haha. I'm sure once I get to know everyone a little better I'll talk more often Smile

Kiayia
Kiayia
Marrec's Subordinate
Marrec's Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliauna Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:10 am

hehe you can ask Josh(Tritium) of lost paradise ... Once I get talking I dont shut up xD .. I think I already annoy some people .. but I'm quiet until I'm spoken too which is weird. yea most my friends went to a new shaiya that came out and I hate not finishing something I started. So I've stayed and channel 91 was my old guild channel and the current guild your in now used to be two guilds ... they randomly elected my channel as their home channel .. rest is kinda self explanatory .. got to know them .. good kind helpful people. We get along alright when they merged the two guilds into Reverence i joined them
Alliauna
Alliauna

Back to top Go down

Post  Tritium Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 am

Yea, Alli can be sooooo annoying sometimes with all her talking. LOLjk.
Tritium
Tritium
Grampa Ernmass, YOU'VE GOT MAIL!
Grampa Ernmass, YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliauna Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 am

Lol I do honestly thing I annoy Ty .. We do titles faster if we do them together but I'll ask him if he wants to do one and I feel like I'm annoying him over it cause he says yea but i get that vibe like "damnit leave me alone" lol
Alliauna
Alliauna

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiayia Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 am

lol! i'm the same way. I think everyone just gets sooooo gosh darn annoyed with me. Haha. I think we might just both be a litttttle paranoid though, hahah!
Kiayia
Kiayia
Marrec's Subordinate
Marrec's Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliauna Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 am

you realize I'm probably going to talk to you now in game ... right ;p you've gone and messed up by posting that ^ hehehe
Alliauna
Alliauna

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaperz Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 am

Alliauna wrote:Lol I do honestly thing I annoy Ty .. We do titles faster if we do them together but I'll ask him if he wants to do one and I feel like I'm annoying him over it cause he says yea but i get that vibe like "damnit leave me alone" lol

lol nah alli i love tittle running with yah, i've just been damn busy lol and trust me talking while doing the runs is way more fun, mindlessly spearing 500 wisps or object killing 1000 goblins is no fun, so nah you dont annoy me lol
Reaperz
Reaperz
Sorry Ellis I Told You So
Sorry Ellis I Told You So

https://www.youtube.com/user/Reapzify?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiayia Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:33 am

Alliauna wrote:you realize I'm probably going to talk to you now in game ... right ;p you've gone and messed up by posting that ^ hehehe

Go ahead! lol Smile
Kiayia
Kiayia
Marrec's Subordinate
Marrec's Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum