Reverence and Lost Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Example: In Need of Impending

3 posters

Go down

Example: In Need of Impending Empty Example: In Need of Impending

Post  Alliauna Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 am

Have something that you need... or that your selling. But want to see if anyone in your resident channel need it or have something they can give/sell you with an awesome discount? lol Feel free to list it here .. example

I'm seeking an impending scroll lol!!! After it for over a month have never even seen it !! Does it exist ? Is it my imagination ? Did Nexon /fail again !!!

Last edited by Alliauna on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alliauna
Alliauna
Fiona With The Ban Hammer

https://vindictusch91.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Example: In Need of Impending Empty Re: Example: In Need of Impending

Post  Alliauna Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 am

which actually i really am after that scroll so if any of you guys come across one .. tell meh !
Alliauna
Alliauna

Back to top Go down

Post  Alliauna Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 pm

well, today an awesome person went out of his way to finally locate and obtain that evil illusive impending scroll and I deeply thank him for going through all that when he did not have to do so. But like everything that you really deeply want... It failed .. 58% success chance at 96/100 Br ... whole time I was holding my mouse over the begin enchant button my heart was in my tummy kept saying "please please please" to myself ... -sigh- I'm a little upset. Not at anyone but at I suppose that moment ... where I finally had it .. and it failed. I should've known a lot better. Anyway I do not know when I will log back in. I'm pretty sure I will though. Just need some -blow off frustration time-. Again, thank you guiding. Atleast I was able to attempt it.
Alliauna
Alliauna

Back to top Go down

Post  Tritium Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 am

Aw. I get a lot of random es to work with a lower chance than that without even using elixirs. I never think about it, so maybe that helps. Just treat it like any other scroll. Ill try to get one tomorrow.
Tritium
Tritium
Grampa Ernmass, YOU'VE GOT MAIL!
Grampa Ernmass, YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaperz Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:32 am

Alliauna wrote:well, today an awesome person went out of his way to finally locate and obtain that evil illusive impending scroll and I deeply thank him for going through all that when he did not have to do so. But like everything that you really deeply want... It failed .. 58% success chance at 96/100 Br ... whole time I was holding my mouse over the begin enchant button my heart was in my tummy kept saying "please please please" to myself ... -sigh- I'm a little upset. Not at anyone but at I suppose that moment ... where I finally had it .. and it failed. I should've known a lot better. Anyway I do not know when I will log back in. I'm pretty sure I will though. Just need some -blow off frustration time-. Again, thank you guiding. Atleast I was able to attempt it.

Yeah dont worry alli we've all been trying to get one, hell i need one to but i couldent use it i'd have to give it to you, been trying for far to long, you'll get another soon dont worry
Reaperz
Reaperz
Sorry Ellis I Told You So
Sorry Ellis I Told You So

https://www.youtube.com/user/Reapzify?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum